Mirage Pro Angler 12—Pedal Kayak MirageDrive 360 Technology
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
The Kick-Up Fins on the Hobie Mirage Pro Angler 12 give full 360 maneuverability—making this kayak a nimble monster that can effortlessly spin and move in all directions.
Hobie's patented Kick-Up Fins and transducer shield retract immediately on impact when running over debris like tree limbs, logs, and other water obstacles—maneuvering through shallows and tight waterways have never been this easy.
Packed with features, the Hobie PA 12 360 includes six rod holders to keep multiple rods rigged and ready. The elevated and fully adjustable Vantage ST seat with lumbar support gives you extended comfort on the water. The seat is ideal for all-day kayak fishing and kayak touring—the Vantage ST seat makes it a pleasure to stay out on the water all day.
Other big-boat fishing features include an extra wide hull for maximum stability, the Guardian cable-ready retractable transducer shield, front and center storage hatches with EVA grip pads, and H-Rail for easy integration with rods & accessories.
Top Features: Pro Angler 360 Series
- Mirage 360 Drive Tech + ST Turbo Kick-Up Fins
- Limited Edition Arctic Blue Camo Hull
- Vantage with BOA Lumbar Support
- Guardian Retractable Transducer Shield
- H-Rail for Rods & Accessories
- Pivoting Tackle Management System
- Front and Center Hatches with EVA grip pads
- Horizontal Rod Storage
- Sail and Bimini Mount